When we got to the hospital they took us straight to triage and confirmed I was in labor. After that they were pretty quick in getting us prepped for surgery. The anesthesiologist came in and assured me that everything was going to go well and after our previous c-section those words were music to my ears. Sure enough, the c-section went great. I didn't even feel the pressure they warned me about. I was thrilled. When they cleared the baby they let Doug announce that we had a girl. I was so surprised. She was beautiful and healthy. She was 6 pounds 6 ounces and 19 inches long.
Recovery has been a breeze compared to Edison's delivery. Thank goodness because Edison is bundle of energy these days. I am so grateful that I have 2 months off work to spend with my little ones. Edison has been a good big brother. He is very interested in his sister and calls her "Baby Quinn". I am looking forward to watching their relationship grow as Quinn gets older.
On a side note- Edison has been growing and learning so much in these past months. He is constantly making us laugh with some of the things he comes up with! He is so much fun and is really growing into his little personality. It is hard to believe that he is almost three!
We hope everyone is well and we will continue to update our blog on our family of four. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment