Monday, September 27, 2010

15 months already!

Well I can't believe it. Edison is already 15 months old. Like everyone always says, "they grow up so fast"! Edison has been such an amazing blessing to our family and we are enjoying every part of being parents! I have been off work for 2 week now for fall break. We also got lucky and last minute Doug was able to change his vacation and hang out with Edison and I. It was wonderful to spend an entire week as a family. Edison seems to do something new everyday. He is talking up a storm, knows some sign language and dances all the time. He has learned to turn on the stereo in the front room so now at night after dinner we have "Edison dance parties". He is quite the ham.





Recently we also celebrated Doug's 31st birthday. He was surprised with Cardinals/Raiders tickets. We had a great time and Doug even ended up losing his voice by the end of the game. But what a game to be at! I have never heard such silence from Raiders fans after they lost that one.




Besides birthdays and babies Doug and I have been slowly working on the house. We have a lot of organization to do but honestly when we have the choice of organizing or playing with Edison, I think it is pretty obvious which one wins out. I have also been attempting to scrapbook to get caught up and I have been learning how to make/decorate cakes. I made the cake that Doug is holding for his birthday. I have been having a lot of fun learning.

I hope everyone is well. I will be updating soon especially with Halloween right around the corner! It will be so much fun taking Edison trick-or-treating this year! I included a picture of Edison last Halloween. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment