Saturday, August 28, 2010

August

I have finally found a little time to update my blog. We have been pretty busy lately between parties, surgery, and teaching. I just had a bridal shower for my good friend Erin. There was a great turn out and it was a lot of fun. We are so happy for Erin and David. They will be getting married in October.



In other news Doug had surgery to repair a hernia on Friday the 13th. It went very well and if you know Doug then you know he was up and walking around pretty quickly. It was a little difficult to manage a baby and Doug's recovery but we had some great friends, Erin, David, Kristy, and Josh come Friday and Saturday to help us. They are really amazing friends! Two weeks later Doug has been doing great and can now hold Edison again. Edison missed hanging out with daddy a lot.

On the same day as Doug's surgery we got the great news that my cousin Alyssa and her husband Aaron welcomed their new baby girl Abigail into the world. We are hoping to be able to visit soon!


Edison is doing wonderful. He just turned 14 months this week. He loves to talk and run all over the place. I tried adding a video of Edison singing his ABC's. He says A,B,C,D then it turns into babble. The computer is not cooperating today. Maybe it will work for the next post. :)



At school things have been going well. I am enjoying my class and although we have all had our hurdles, our team is as strong as ever! I must say I am looking forward to our two week break coming up in September! I added some pictures of some weather stuff we were working on. I thought it was pretty cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment