With the help of Doug's friends Joe and Jeremy they were able to get all the big weeds pulled in the backyard! They were up until 1:30am pulling weeds. Now those are good friends! Check out the huge pile of weeds!! They even discovered that the pool has a color changing light!
Doug's big project is almost done! He was able to knock out the wall (which was load bearing), build cabinets, and re-drywalled the opening. It has been a very stressful project. Doug pulled many all nighters during his vacation getting the project done. I was a little nervous at first that something would go wrong but I shouldn't have been, Doug knew exactly what he was doing. Here is what it looks like now.
Edison has been a trooper throughout the renovation process. He has been in a great mood and has behaved quite well while I tape and clean up the house. He has even learned how to dance to the music we keep on while we are working. It is too cute.
We love having a pool too. We finally got it filled. Can't wait for that water bill! We will be having pool parties in no time.
It looks great!!! Most of our house is painted in that new color of your front room. I'm envious of your big backyard and pool!!! :)
ReplyDelete