Well today was the day. We officially signed the papers and have closed on our first house. We have so many things we want to do. Doug is going to be busy! Poor guy, he is going to knock out a wall, hang blinds, install new shower heads, hang fans, and clean up the biggest weeds I have ever seen! I attached some pictures so you can see how big these things have gotten. I guess with all that said I am left with the painting and unpacking! The joys of moving.
On a different note, Edison turns 11 months tomorrow! He is such a big boy now. He has a funny little crawl and babbles up a storm! He is turing into such a big boy and looks more and more like his dad every day!
I will be sure to keep everyone updated on our home renovations and I will add some before and after pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment