Monday, May 17, 2010

Off to a Great Start



Well, I had good intentions of keeping this updated regularly. Unfortunately, life got the better of me. :) Recently I have been busy chasing Edison around the house. He is a busy body! I don't think that child stops moving from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed. He loves to climb on everything and talk your ear off. Between the babbling he can say mama, dada, papa, and dog. He waves bye-bye, gives high fives and can show you he is 1. He is such a big boy and I am loving every minute of being a mom. We will be celebrating his first birthday soon! I know everyone says it but my goodness it is going by so quickly.


In other big news we are moving! We bought our first house and should close in 2 weeks. It is a small home with a very big backyard. We will have a pool and room for Doug to create his landscape masterpiece. I may never see my husband again! I will have a lot to do inside. The paint is pretty...bright. We will have to take it down a notch. I think I am most excited to have fun neighbors! Check out the paint in the new house! The house colors include hot pink, BRIGHT red, brown, bright blue, neon green, and an awful brown color! It should be fun covering that up!



Well needless to say things are going well. I am rounding out my fourth year teaching. I will be teaching first grade again for the third year in a row next year. I love my job as well as my team. Although it is rough out there for teachers right now, I think I have it pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Candace! I'm so glad you started a blog - now we can see pictures often! LOVE the blue paint in the bathroom...at least you don't have avocado green and orange like we did growing up. Our love to Doug and Edison (don't you have vacation in the summers? Come visit us down here in Florida!!)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete