Friday, June 18, 2010

Can we move in yet??

Well it has almost been a month that we have owned this house and we have yet to move in. We are getting closer though! The pool is up and running, and might I add amazing! Every room besides the living room has been painted, we had our countertops installed, carpets cleaned, and yard beautified. We have some miscellaneous stuff to wrap up and we are going to start moving in. Imagine that, we wait again for the hottest month of the year thus far to move. I guess that is how we roll... married on the hottest day of July (114 degrees), moved into our present house in June, had Edison in June and now moving again in June. :) Here are some more pictures of the house. I know the bedroom looks a little bright but it has toned down a lot after drying. We are still waiting to install the chair rail in Edison's room and guest bath.









In other fantastic news Edison is walking!! Well not quite walking yet, but he is getting brave and walking a couple steps here and there to get to where he wants to be. I am sure he will be all over the place on his birthday next weekend! Check out his video. It is sideways but you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment