Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baseball, Birthdays, & More

The summer continues on and although it has been hot, we have been having a lot of fun. I went back to teaching in July. It was hard to leave Edison but it was good to get back on a schedule. It won't be too long and then we will have 2 weeks for fall break together which I look forward to. Hopefully, we will begin the potty training process during that time. Wish us luck!

Recently, we took Edison to his first baseball game. I was a little nervous about how restless he would be, but he did wonderful. He had a great time playing and hanging out with my parents. He also ate his weight in popcorn, corndogs, ice cream, and snacks. He made some friends and cheered on the Diamondbacks to victory. I am excited to take him again!



Let's go Daddy

Grammy & Edison (Micky made him a little nervous)



We recently celebrated Jane's birthday as well. The whole family went out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. Edison was very happy to hang out with his little cousin Colby.

Grandma & Edison
Edison & Cousin Colby

And then comes the "more". I am happy to announce that baby Campbell #2 is on his/her way. We were very excited to find out that I was pregnant. I am currently 12 weeks and due on March 1st. We will schedule a c-section so we will really be expecting at the end of February. Edison has already started pointing to my belly & saying baby. He is going to be a wonderful big brother. We are very excited to find out what we are having but it will have to wait until the birth. We are going to wait to find out against many of your wishes. ;) I will be sure to keep everyone updated on our new little one as well as our big boy.

Our little jelly bean @ 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment