Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

Being a teacher has it perks! 2 weeks off for spring break is one of them. Unfortunately, I have to go back to work on Monday so I figured I would complete a post before everything got too crazy!

As always, Edison has been the center of our world. He is learning so much and is starting to throw some pretty awesome fits. Bring on the two's! He has also learned to climb like a champ. One day I was folding laundry and I looked behind me and there was Edison sitting on our tall bar stool chair watching me do laundry. (The picture is below) He also tried to climb over the railing at the zoo. I am pretty sure he would be living with the giraffes had I not been there to stop him.

Our little monkey

Over our break we had a lot of fun going to parks, the zoo and feeding ducks. The busier the better. :) It was great to be a stay at home mom for a little while and in roughly 9 weeks we will get to do it again. Bring on the summer!

I've included some pictures of our recent adventures.

Checking out the "puppies" at the zoo


On his way over the fence (Edison is the one on the right) :)

High-five!
Nice crocodile

Freestone Park with Auntie Amanda & Mommy

Feeding the "quack-quacks"


Edison got a little confused :)
Watching the big planes land

We love teeter-totters
Feeding the ducks
Having fun with the boys

We will update again soon. We have a busy couple months in our future! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you do this and so FUN seeing the family in Arizona! Hopefully Cousin Paul is keeping you up-to-date on all of us East of the Border!!

    Keep them coming Candace and Congrats on your newest family addition due in March!! Woo Hoo

    Cousin Dianne in Hull, MA

    ReplyDelete