Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December to remember



This December has really been a memorable one! Doug and I were lucky enough to get a week off work together which was wonderful. One thing we did was go to the zoo. It was such a blast to go with Edison. He was so excited to see the animals. There was a lot of "What's that?". I am pretty sure the petting zoo was his favorite. We walked in and he saw all the goats and started yelling, "It's a puppy!". He would run over and pet a goat and say, "Hi puppy". He loved it and was a little upset when we had to leave.



As far as Christmas goes I would say we had a pretty good one. Edison had a great time this year opening all his gifts and playing with his new toys. He doesn't understand the Santa stuff yet but I am sure he will catch on next Christmas. He got a new wagon for Christmas and wouldn't get out of it, so he opened his presents in the wagon. He also got a tricycle from his grandparents which he loves to play on. He is one spoiled kid.





Thanks to the help of our good friends, Doug got a quad from Santa this year. He was pretty surprised! He loves working on it and is excited to start riding. I was also surprised when I got a new camera! Since dropping mine on Halloween I have been lost.



We spent our New Years at home this year with our good friends and neighbors. On New Years Day we took a trip to Canyon Lake with my family and Fabio's (my parents foriegn exchange student) family. It was beyond cold (notice the frozen waterfall in the picture below) but we had a great time anyway. Naturally, there was no one on the lake and we found a great spot to camp. It was a fun trip.



We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment